- Individual Associate
- Practitioner – successfully complete formal training (at an accredited training organisation) and a minimum of 2 years practical experience in one or more of the listed disciplines OR successfully complete a minimum of 4 years practical experience in one or more of the listed disciplines.
- R&D – hold a degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate technical subject plus 2 years work experience in that subject OR have a minimum of 4 years work experience in an appropriate technical subject to include peer reviewed research papers or articles published in appropriate journals.
- Equipment Specialist – successfully complete appropriate technical training and a minimum of 2 years practical experience with munition clearance and/or search related equipment OR have a minimum of 4 years practical experience with munition clearance and/or search related equipment.
Members are entitled to use the post nominals MIMCSE.
Associate Membership is the entry level for individuals who are engaged in munition clearance and/or search as Practitioner, Research, Equipment Specialist or have otherwise contributed to the development of the munition clearance and/or search professions who do not at the time of application meet the entry criteria to qualify as a Member.
Associate Members are entitled to use the post nominals AMIMCSE.
Corporate Membership is available to any company, sole trader, organisation, government department, NGO, or consultancy (the entity) engaged in the delivery and/or development of munition clearance and/or search analysis, information, publishing, intelligence, processes, procedures, skills, funding, legislation, contracting, training, education, technology, equipment, or skills.
Corporate Membership includes:
- A 100 word description of the entity service or product, the entity logo and a link to the entity website on the IMCSE website.
- Corporate Member owners, managers, commanders, staff, employees, instructors, will receive the fee specified number of individual Memberships or Associate Memberships subject to the individuals meeting the Institute’s training and practical criteria for Membership or Associate Membership.
The Corporate entity is entitled to use the IMCSE Logo on the entity’s documents.
Individuals who have gained Membership or Associate Membership while with a Corporate Member are entitled to use the post nominals MIMCSE or AMIMCSE respectively.
The following fees are payable by bank transfer or credit card:
- Application Fee – a non-refundable application fee equivalent to the annual subscription of the Membership category to be paid at the time of application.
- Annual Subscription – to be paid annually 12 months from the joining date (the date on which Membership is granted).
Member/Associate Member – £60.00
Corporate Member – inclusive of up to 5 Members/Associate Members – £150.00¹
Corporate Member – inclusive of up to 10 Members/Associate Members – £250.00¹
Corporate Member fee packages providing 10 or more individual Membership and Associate Membership opportunities are available on request.