How do I become an IMCSE Member?
How do I apply for IMCSE Membership?
- To become an IMCSE Member, you will first need to select the appropriate membership category.
- Populate the application form and attach the requested support documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Acknowledgement of application receipt will be sent within 72 hours.
- Processing of your application takes 2 to 3 weeks. Once approved, you will receive an email with your login details.
What are my Membership benefits?
View our Member Benefits page for a comprehensive list. Your member benefits are developed to help you grow your career, network & collaborate, and understand the industry’s best practices and trends through curated, authoritative resources.
- Validation of training, education & experience
- Professional status recognition
- Training & education entity accreditation
- Sector representative body working relationships
- Interface with NGOs, government representatives & the commercial sector
- Membership certificate & card (individual) or logo (corporate)
- Encouraging the development of international best practice
- Notification of changes to global standards
- Publication of technical papers & articles
- Access to associated services & products